Looking for ways to help baby or toddler sleep? We offer custom child sleep solutions that will get your family sleeping through the night in no time. Strong Little Sleepers offers a variety of baby and toddler sleep packages. If you need assistance determining which package would be the best fit, please contact us and we will assist you.
We are currently booking consultations for the third week in July.
Child Sleep Package #1 – Online Courses through Strong Sleep School:
Learn how to create healthy sleep habits for your child! Put a sleep plan in place and make changes in your own time. Our online courses are perfect for families who feel overwhelmed by all of the conflicting information that’s out there about baby sleep and want someone to break it all down for them. You’ll learn how to use the STRONG™ Sleep System to help your baby sleep better! A great place to start if you’re not sure if a full sleep consulting package is for you or if DIY is more of your thing. **Join our online course and receive a free Group Q&A call in July!
Child Sleep Package #2 – Phone/Skype Sessions:
Are you looking for more personalized support as you help improve your child’s sleep? Do you have more than one sleep issue that needs to be resolved? Our phone consultations are designed with this in mind. Here’s what you receive:
- A 1 hour phone call where we review your intake form, discuss your sleep goals, and come up with a plan that you will be comfortable implementing. Talking together raises the confidence level of parents and leaves them feeling empowered to be able to make positive changes.
- A customized written plan that maps out exactly what you will need to do in order to reach your sleep goals (given within 48 hours of our talk)
- 4 follow-up phone calls (2 calls per week, 15 minutes each) to ask additional questions and get encouragement.
- 1 email exchange daily (within email hours) for two weeks once you begin implementing your plan.
- Better sleep for your family!
Cost: $297 (multiples incur no extra charge) Families who choose this package love the follow-up support and the ability to have a “voice” in creating their sleep plans. The option of conducting this session via Skype or Facetime offers a more personalized consultation as well. You will feel confident about the changes you are going to make and will be on the path to better sleep in no time.
Please contact us for June availability.
Child Sleep Package #3 – In-Home Visit:
Are you looking for even more support? We realize that asking for help can be difficult and that sometimes, meeting someone in person makes all the difference. Strong Little Sleepers loves in-home visits! This is our most comprehensive (and most popular) offering. Here’s what you receive:
- We begin with a scheduled 2 hour visit at your home. I get to meet your child, evaluate their sleep environment, and sit down with you face to face as we talk about the plan we will create for your family. You get extra time with me to ask questions, share concerns, and build up your parental confidence! There are also plenty of hugs if you are a hugger. 🙂
- A customized written sleep plan that maps out exactly what you will need to do in order to meet your sleep goals (given within 48 hours).
- 4 follow-up phone calls (2 per week, 15 minutes each) to ask additional questions and get encouragement.
- 1 email exchange per day (during email hours) for two weeks once you begin implementing your plan.
- Better sleep for your family!
Cost: $447 (multiples incur no extra charge) Families who choose this package are guided every step of the way as they make changes and love the extra attention and opportunity to connect with Lori. Austin metro area only. Please intact us for June availability.
Child Sleep Package #4 – In-Home Newborn Calming Session:
Strong Little Sleepers is also a Certified Happiest Baby Educator! Learn how your baby can become The Happiest Baby on the Block! Here’s what you receive:
- A 1.5 hour visit to your home where you will learn how to calm your newborn baby with the 5 Ss: Dr. Harvey Karp’s proven methods of reducing colic and maternal stress, increasing breastfeeding success, and improving sleep for your baby.
- Learn how to implement safe sleep practices
- Become informed on how to establish healthy sleep habits for your little one.
- Hands on practice for you and your partner will give you confidence as a new parent.
- A copy of The Happiest Baby on the Block DVD and Soothing Calming Sounds CD.
- One day of email (to be used within two weeks of visit) to have follow-up questions answered.
- Makes a great shower gift and is perfect for families with babies under 3 months of age.
Child Sleep Package #5 -Parents of Newborns Support Program:
I wish I could have had this package as a new mom! Are you wondering how this having a new baby thing works? Do you feel overwhelmed at the thought of less sleep? Maybe you don’t live near any family and just want to be able to check in with someone once in a while to make sure you’re on the right track? This three month program is ideal for parents of newborns who want to establish healthy sleep habits and get going from Day One. We will cover how to sleep more now, and get even more sleep later. Get support through these early months and build your confidence as a new parent. Please Note: We will not be sleep training your newborn. Sleep training support is not offered before four months of age. Here’s what you receive:
- An initial 1 hour call to discuss how you are doing and what to expect from sleep in the upcoming months. We focus on calming your baby, establishing healthy sleep habits, and also how to maximize the sleep you are getting.
- 2-3 email exchanges per week (during email hours) to check in, ask questions, and cheer you on.
- 1 support call in months 2 and 3 for 30 minutes each to discuss the sleep changes you are experiencing with your baby and to offer further support and suggestions.
- Access to our online Strong Sleepers:Baby sleep course
- For parents of babies birth- 4 months. For babies 4 months and older, please consider one of our other sleep packages.
Group Seminars and Slumber Parties:
Are you looking for a sleep expert to speak at an event? Do you belong to a Mom’s group or another parenting group? Do you have a group of friends with a bunch of sleep questions and want to talk more about infant and child sleep? Allow Strong Little Sleepers to customize a child sleep class about whatever sleep topic may be of interest to your group or organization. Contact us for more information.
Gift certificates are available! Give the gift of sleep to someone for a baby shower or holiday gift! Choose from the options below:
If you do not see something here that fits your needs, please contact Lori Strong, your certified child sleep consultant, and I will do my best to make accommodations.